20200619 New Windows, Linux, Mac build -- completed!

All fixes are done, links to the final test build below! Issues with translations, images, and default directories are resolved! :cake: :partying_face:

Many, many, many thanks go out to Marius, Evgeniy, Ian, Mohammed and Roman for working tirelessly for six weeks to make this happen.
Thanks also go to all our fantastic forum users who downloaded, tested, and left feedback!

One last round of testing is needed before we make the new public release: Download from here:

• Windows =seamly2d.installer - Run this file, select ‘More Info’, ‘Run Anyway’, ‘Repair’ or ‘Install’, then ‘Close’.
  • Mac = seamly2d.zip - Unzip for Seamly2D.dmg and SeamlyMe.dmg files
  • Linux = seamly2d.appimage - Save where you store your other appimage files (an app subdirectory?) and mark as executable.
4 Likes

Thank you!!! Let’s test it!!!

3 Likes

Merci beaucoup beau travail

3 Likes

HI @Jasmine! Hi @Merce! Thanks for being so awesome!

2 Likes

Downloaded and installed the day it was out. I opened it and found nothing had changed :crazy_face: (which, in a way is reassuring :slight_smile: ) Opened a pattern I already had done, everything seems fine :slight_smile: I have to use this pattern before doing an other… I already had it in french, so for me it musn’t make any difference (and I can do with it in english if need be :smiley: )

2 Likes

HI @Vice-Versa, by ‘nothing has changed’ you mean there are no new features other than the new search field in SeamlyMe Add Measurements, correct?

2 Likes

yes, that’s exactly what I meant :slight_smile: Everything is quite like it used to be :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh! I haven’t tooled around in 'Me since the new release…

… I love the new search field! :cookie: :heart: I was not conscious of just how many measurements relating to the waist there are! :laughing:

:unicorn:

1 Like

Wow! There’s a search field??? I’m going to check it out! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep…Check it out… I wanted to add neck_circ, so I clicked on Add Known and the Search field appears. I typed in ‘neck’, and it found ALL of the measurements with ‘neck’. :star_struck:

2 Likes

LOL, yes, I checked it out. It’s amazing!!! Thank you very much to you, @slspencer, and to the team. I’ve wanted this for so long, I’d given up on it. You guys rock!!! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hi! I’m new here. I’m trying to download program and it says Page is not available. Does it require additional steps? Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, @TinaIna, it’s really nice to have you here.

Hmmm, I see it’s not working at the moment, yet I downloaded from the links above yesterday or the day before.

Please keep trying. Perhaps the programmers are busy uploading upgrades.

Or you can download the previous build here: https://seamly.net/ and upgrade later.

1 Like

Thank you, Grace! Keep trying! Still the same result with the link for older version. Lots of interesting topics here, glad to find this forum!

1 Like

Hi @Tinalna! The links have been fixed. Try it again! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Already downloaded and tested. Draft simple shorts pattern and open it in Adobe Illustrator. Works fine. Thank you so much!

3 Likes