Agrandir/ allonger une courbe

Bonjour, Comment agrandir une courbe? Il faut que j’agrandisse le dos et que je diminue le devant de 0,8 à chaque fois. Cela pour avoir une nouvelle épaule. Comment dois faire?

2 Likes

AMHA Modifier la définition des points sur lesquels est basée le contours … (clic droit sur l’étiquette de chaque point concerné Option …)

1 Like

Merci à vous mais je n’ai absolument rien compris. C’est la courbe que je souhaite allonger ou diminuer. Si je le fais avec les points les 0,8 cm ne seront pas dans l’alignement.

1 Like

J’ai trouvé, il suffit de garder la valeur d’angle du point à allonger et ensuite la courbe sera allonger dans le même axe.

2 Likes

Finalement cela ne fonctionne pas. Est ce que quelqu’un sait comment faire?

2 Likes

What I did previously is, I rotated and moved the whole front panel until it met at the shoulder seam. Then did the new shoulder seam. When doing the details, I followed the new parts.

But, in your case, if you put nodes on the front part (where you’d like to rotate from 0.8cm), place a node halfway between the 2 existing shoulder tips and then rotate the front section, including the front curve, using the halfway node as the axis and the 2 shoulder lines as the angels.

Then create a small line from the front neck node of the rotation to the back neck node and use the move tool to move the 2 parts together, using this new line for the distance and angle of the move.

I’ve drawn the new shoulder lines in blue.

I hope this helps you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have problems, send me your pattern and measurements file & I’ll do it for you so that you can see how I do it.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Merci à vous mais je n’ai absolument rien compris. C’est la courbe que je souhaite allonger ou diminuer. Si je le fais avec les points les 0,8 cm ne seront pas dans l’alignement.

2 Likes

Bonjour,

Thank you so much for your help. I send you my pattern and measurements file. (MP) I so grateful for your help and i hope you understand my english ( because i’m french:))

2 Likes