Can't find a specific line

Hello :slight_smile:

I am trying to make a formula for the point B34. It goes from B31, but in the formula I want to subtract the line B32 - B33. But I can’t find the line in the Input data box. I have also tried to draw a line between B32 - B33, but still no luck. I can also mention that the two points B32 and B33 are made by using the tool Point intersect line and axis.

1 Like

Welcome @Makol. I am happy to hear that you are learning about the Seamly2D tool

I have also tried to draw a line between B32 - B33, but still no luck.

I believe that if you use the line between points tool you can create a line between the two points and it will then appear in your list. Please try this and let me know if it works for you.

seamly1

1 Like

Yes, I have tried this but still no luck. The line doesn’t appear in the list. After creating the line between B32 and B33 I also tried to save the file, close Seamly and then reopen the file, but the list of lines didn’t update…

1 Like

Hi @Makol :slight_smile:

I think this is an order issue. I think the line from B33 to B32 was created after B34 was created. Delete B34 - this should be easy since it has no dependencies yet, and recreate it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Grace! This worked perfectly :smiley:

2 Likes