Color of operations

Hallo, if it possible to define the colour of the result of the operations? Making an operation possible to adjust the appendix. Defining the colour would help to keep the overview. Sometimes the point names get a meter long. Tried to group it and adjust the colour has unfortunately no effect on the lines and points. It would help if it possible to have an visual effect to see what happen. Gr.

2 Likes

yeah, wasn’t it supposed to? I rarely care to group or change my colors, but I thought changing the color of the group was supposed to change the colors of the tools used for it.

(I’m in Linux)

:unicorn:

1 Like

Yes, that was the idea, but then you get wacky people like me who stack the pattern pieces on top of each other and use groups to utter distraction. The result is that I can have objects in multiple groups, So the feature of the group colours wouldn’t work. At the moment, that is just a ‘place holder’ and will only place a coloured box next to the name of the group.

2 Likes

Yes… this is on hold until I can find a solution on what “by color” to use when an object is in more than 1 group.

3 Likes

Get the point. Not really handy. If the recolouring of groups is not solution how about with the option to change the color of the results of mirroring, moving etc.

3 Likes

It will eventually be an option… I just have to decide which group color to use when an object is in more than 1 group. I may just have it default to the 1st group.

It’s possible, but will require a bunch of work.

1 Like