Combining Different Measurements

Hellou, I’m kinda new here and only getting started with Seamly2D with successfully managing to create several patterns. There is one issue I met, it is not that serious, but machine automation of this process would really help. Lets study that case:

I created 2 basic block measurements: Bodice Block and Leggins Block My current goal is to create Unitard Basic Block and I found out that I can simply use measurements from my previous 2 blocks. Unfortunately, I didn’t find any way or work around to combine 2 SeamlyMe individual measurements sets into new one, the only way is to copy them by hand or use “Import from a pattern”. But problem with second one is that I get used to work with adding custom measurements and when I do import from pattern, the “Full name” variable is not parsed in import.

Is there any other ways of how I can combine 2 measurements files into one? If none, then developers might be good feature idea to develop :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hello & welcome to the Seamly forum, @MrIch

Ummm… yeah… My favourite way is to hack it :rofl: It’s much easier & quicker than to wait for changes in the software, but not something I’d advise others to do because it doesn’t always work.

If you send me your 2 measurement files, I will see what I can do for you.

3 Likes