Crash when moving a curve

When I try to move a curve, the program keeps crashing. With a straight line, it works fine.

I’m working with 6.11.1

Can you please help me?

Edit:

This happens when i try change the length to a formula

Hello, @Tan

Can you send your Pattern and Measurements file to us so that we can take a look, please?

Seamly2D 6.11.1? I assume you mean 6.0.1? If so, then what’s the release date?

However, I think it sounds likely to be a, “Did you try rebooting your computer?” sort of issue.

:unicorn:

@Tan

6.11.1 is the Qt version we’re building with… 6.0.1 is the old Seamly ver that will appear on any builds one builds locally. Releases on Github replace the 6.0.1 with a date stamped build version.

If a user is building locally they need to be update to date with the develop branch on Github.

Oke, I think I understand. It is the version from 21-9-2026.

I have rebooted the computer and reïnstalled the software.

I don’t know which one, but it seems to be resolved. Thank you for your help!

If you look at the Help-> About menu… it will show the release ver:

Which is the year.month.day.time the apps were built on Github

If you build it yourself it will always show version 0.6.0.1

Good to hear. :slight_smile: