Critical error - file exception

Hello :wave: I’m new to the forum, so I hope I’m posting this message in the right place. I’m not a English speaker either, I’m french, so I’ll do my best to translate.

I’m having a issue with opening a pattern. I have restarted the software several times, changed the file name, and I have also downloaded the latest version of Seamly. But nothing works ! :disappointed_relieved: The error message is " Exception : Content of attribute lineWeight does not match is type definition : String content is not listed in the enumeration facet… Validation error : file name, pattern.val, line 580, column 110".

Here is the pattern file CAPE Patron.val (60,5 Ko)

I hope someone can help me resolve this issue :smiling_face:

Thank you an have a great day :pray: :sunny:

2 Likes

Bonjour, @marguerite, et bienvenue sur le forum Seamly.

Pour une raison quelconque, Seamly n’aime pas le poids de ligne de 0,90, alors je l’ai changé pour 0,9 et maintenant cela fonctionne. Malheureusement, je n’ai pas le fichier de mesures, donc je ne peux pas aller dans le fichier parce qu’il demande les mesures, mais au moins je peux aller jusque là.

Hello, @marguerite, and welcome to the Seamly forum.

For some reason, Seamly doesn’t like the 0.90 line weight, so I’ve changed it to 0.9 and now it works. Unfortunately, I don’t have the measurements file, so I can’t go into the file because it’s asking for the measurements, but at least I can get that far now.

CAPE Patron.val (60.5 KB)

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hello Grace :smiling_face:

I would have liked to send the measurement file, but, as a newbie, I can’t send several files in one message… anyway, problem solved ! thanks a lot !!! :pray: You make my day !!!

Have a great day ! :sunny:

2 Likes