Imprime más pequeño

Buen día, tengo un problema con las impresiones en PDF. Luego de imprimir me di cuenta de que el dibujo del patrón no está en las medidas reales que coloqué en el programa, está reducido, una línea que en programa mide 4.5cm en el papel mide 4cm, en otras pastes del patrón hay diferencias de 2cm. Cómo logro que imprima con medidas exactas?

4 Likes

Hola y bienvenida, @Marianna

Cuando crees tu PDF, asegúrate de que lo estás creando para el tamaño de papel que utilizas. Y cuando imprimas tu PDF, asegúrate de que lo tienes configurado al 100% del documento y no a Ajustar.

2 Likes

I had the same problem : .pdf with Adobe were smaller than expected, too large with mupdf, and acceptables when using Firefox, but not quite accurate. It happened with different files.

You can try to solve the problem by adjusting the image size before printing.

When there are no square test on the document I want to print, I try to add one myself, print the page with the test square and scale it by percentage.

As far as my own personnal experience goes, it seems to depend on the file as much as on the viewer. I have no such issues with my own files… (Well, that said, in fact, I hardly never print my own Seamly2D files :thinking: I guess I might have to check on that…)

2 Likes

Come to think about it, @Grace, I think I never checked the page format :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

That might come in handy :sweat_smile:

Thanks !

1 Like

Muchas gracias, lo voy a intentar así.

2 Likes

Hola, gracias por responder tan rápido… ya tengo dos opciones con las que puedo solucionar. Saludos!!!

1 Like