Nahtzugaben werden unterschiedlich angezeigt

Ohne Veränderungen werden unterschiedliche Nahtzugaben angezeigt. Wo ist das Problem? Hier die Gr. 42 - Gr.44 - Gr.46. Bei der Gr. 44 springt die Ecke weg. Kann mir jemand erklären wo der Fehler liegt? image

2 Likes

Well that’s a new one… haven’t seen a corner look like that before. I can give an educated guess in general what’s happening - it’s probably a result of rounding error of the real numbers when extending a seam path trying to find where it intersets the cut path to create the (new) mitre points. To say what specifically is happening I’d need to see the pattern. Sometimes it has to do with the angle / length of the control point at the end of a curve. Sometimes… and I’m clueless why it does this, but changing the starting node of the path by rotating the path nodes fixes odd seam allowance issues.

2 Likes

Luna-Grundschnitt_v066.val (133,9 KB) 2020-Größentabelle Bettina.vst (3,6 KB)

Vielleicht kannst du hier den Fehler/Problem erkennen. Es ist die Gruppe mit dem unteren Taschenbeutel

2 Likes

Ich glaube, die Ecke wird nicht angezeigt, weil du den Eckpunkt nicht mitgenommen hast. Nimm auf der Zeichenfunktion unter piece das tool links unten und markiere den fehlenden Punkt. Gib an, auf welchem Schnittteil du den Punkt haben willst. Dann kehre zurück zu den Schnittteilen. Du findest den entsprechenden Punkt nun ganz unten im Pfad, durchgestrichen. Positioniere ihn mit den Pfeiltasten dort, wo er hingehört. Nun aktiviere ihn mit der rechten Maustaste.

1 Like

??? The corner point A54 is included in the path.

path

@Scholli

I looked at the pattern… I simply rotated the path order and started at A86. Size 44 now works. I’d probably have to run the app in debug mode and see what the data looks like when it’s calculating the seam allowance at the corner. I suspect it’s one of those fuzzy math things where again there’s rounding error and it’s close, but not close enough, so the (corner) SA point is not found. This seems to happen when starting at a corner where there’s a curve involved… where by moving the starting point it fixes the problem.

path1

size44

3 Likes