Rozložení pro tisk

Mám vybrané 3 díly střihu, ale v rozložení pro tisk jsou pouze 2 díly. Není tu možnost ručního rozložení.

2 Likes

Obvykle mám tento problém proto, že se třetí část přesunula na samostatnou stránku. Máte aktivní widget Rozložení stránek(Layout Pages)? Pokud ne, zaškrtávací políčko je třetí odspodu v nabídce Zobrazení(View).

Normally when I have this problem, it’s because the third piece got shifted to a separate page. Do you have the Layout Pages widget active? If not, the checkbox is third from the bottom of the View menu.

Někdy můžete dosáhnout lepších výsledků, když místo režimu Rozložení exportujete z režimu Kus.

Sometimes you can get better results by exporting from the Piece mode, rather than using the Layout mode.

I hope this helps! Doufám, že vám to pomůže!

(translations by DeepL.com)

:unicorn:

1 Like

Děkuji za rychlou odpověď. Položku Layout pages jsem aktivovala a už vidím i stránku s dalším dílem.

2 Likes

Je mi divné, že se to nevešlo na jednu stranu. Je to malý střih spodních kalhotek, který se mi ve Valentině pohodlně vešel na 1 stránku A3, Seamly to rozložilo na 2 stránky A3.

2 Likes

Můžete zkusit změnit nastavení Rozložení, abyste dosáhli jiných podivných výsledků. Já už obecně používám pro rozvržení jen režim Kus.

You could try changing your Layout settings for different odd results. I generally just use the Piece mode for layout anymore.

1 Like

Takže asi bude lepší použít to, co používáte vy a tisk řešit přes Inkscape nebo Scribus. Nemám ráda Adobe Reader. Nebo používat Valentinu, bohužel už nejsou soubory kompatibilní.

2 Likes

Prozatím ano. Vývojáři pracují na správném značení vzorů, ale musí zastavovat a vyhlazovat starý kód, aby se k němu dostali.

For now, yes. The devs are working toward a proper pattern marker, but keep having to stop & smooth out old code to get there.

1 Like

And smoothing out a broken hip bone. LOL

2 Likes

Seamly2D je ideální na kreslení střihů, líbí se mi možnost vytvářet skupiny. Také se mi moc líbí, že se neustále vyvíjí a je tu vstřícná, báječná komunita. Ale, vícestránkový PDF soubor pro tisk střihu většinou ve formátu A4 je pro mě velmi důležitý a to umí zatím lépe Valentina. Takže mám trochu dilema Seamly2D + Inkscape nebo Valentina. V každém případě vám moc děkuji jste úžasní.

1 Like

I totally agree with you that it would be amazing if one could print the pdf directly from Piece mode and this is our ultimate aim. For now, life gets in the way and the ironing out of bugs and tangles.

At the moment, one can do a pretty good job from the Layout mode, if you choose the roll paper to suite your widest pattern piece, and then play with different widths of paper (set the margins to 0) until you a good layout. One must just fiddle with the other settings & see which produces the best layout.

Then in File>Preview>Preview Tiled Pdf, you can set your margins to really small (.25mm) and then try the Portrate & the Landscape for the paper size that your printer uses and see which will use the least pages.

Using Inkscape is very bothersome but it is a solution if you want to nest different sizes.

1 Like

I assue you mean to “export” as a tiled (multi page) PDF? It’s possible I might be able to rework the PdfTiledFile() routine to export the Piece scene as a tiled (multi page) pdf. Currently the routine is setup to loop through any page rectangles that make up a layout, and tiling each page. Basically we would just need to determine the bounding rectangle of piece on the scene, and then just tile that rect.

What if I said instead of creating a bounding rectangle of all the pieces on the scene, and instead predermine a bounding rectangle ala fabric width or plotter roll paper width… where you move the pieces around within that rect… we more or less have the basics for a marker - without programming a whole new app called Puzzle that “triplicates” the code that draws pattern pieces. Of course we would also want to be able to Flip, Tilt & Rotate pieces, as well as some other marker related functions.

2 Likes

That’s basically what I do most of the time. I make a draft block specially for “pattern pieces” of the sizes of paper I want to layout on. Ever since you made it possible to lower the “paper” to behind the pieces it’s worked pretty well. (Of course, it only works when the pattern pieces are smaller than the “paper”)

1 Like

Ah. Yes. Good thinking. :slight_smile: The more I think of it, it just makes so much more sense to just dump the whole layout mode. All it’s doing is rearranging the pieces to fit within a given rectangle, and it’s all duplicate code. What I picture is doing like all the garment apps do - have a window with thunbnails that you can drag onto to the marker, and then manually position them. For what it’s worth we could still use current “auto” arrange engine where it just automatically arranges all the pieces on the marker. Of course would have to figure out constrain routines to control the angle (on grain?), tilt (fudge amount of rotation), flip (X & Y), gap, snap to fold, etc.

2 Likes

Hmmm… hmmm…hmmm. Not quite sure yet, but it may be easier than I thought to be able to export a tiled PDF from Piece mode. It appears - for what ever reason - RT disabled the Tiled PDF export option if not exporting from Layout mode. If I just remove that restriction it may just work. Fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:star_struck: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: