Hallo
ich bin hier im Forum und wollte Antonio_Colombini The design becomes distorted with different measurements antworten und ihm den Aufbau meines Grundschnittes für Sweater zeigen. Leider kann ich ihn nicht mehr aufmachen.
Was ist da passier?
Sweater Grundschnitt.sm2d (56,3 KB)
Ich habe gerade festgestellt, dass mehrere Schnitte davon betroffen sind
Bei einem neuen Update bekomme ich diese Meldung
Grace
7 Październik 2026 14:57
4
Hello, @Scholli I think that your pattern is repaired. You didn’t send your measurements file, so I couldn’t check. Here’s your file back:
Sweater Grundschnitt.sm2d (56.3 KB)
Grace
7 Październik 2026 15:02
5
I’ve updated mine just fine on Monday. The only thing that I can suggest is that you uninstall the software, restart your computer to clear the memory a bit and then re-install the software.
I know that’s not really an answer, but it’s the best that I can do until we can repeat the problem.
This is a translated image of your error:
Perhaps @Douglas will be by soon and have a look.
Grace:
I’ve updated mine just fine on Monday. The only thing that I can suggest is that you uninstall the software, restart your computer to clear the memory a bit and then re-install the software.
I know that’s not really an answer, but it’s the best that I can do until we can repeat the problem.
This is a translated image of your error:
Das kann doch nicht sein:
Ich habe deinen Schnitt geöffnet und wieder geschlossen und dann meinen und er ging auf. Wieso das?
Grace
7 Październik 2026 16:20
7
Aaahhh… @Scholli
The universe works in strange and mysterious ways.
I can only think that the pattern that I sent you woke up Seamly which then updated the version of your pattern when you opened it.