The SVG export function is now exporting files that are 10-20x actual size. What has changed?
I have been using this function dozens of times over the past year to export pattern layouts for use in my Cricut design software. It has been working correctly until as recently as last month, when I successfully exported a SVG layout and the resulting file was the same size as my pattern piece.
When I tried to export today as I always have, the SVG file exported is significantly larger than my pattern piece. PNG files are still being exported at the correct size and appear correctly in my Cricut software. Tiled PDF layout previews are also showing at the correct size, so this issue appears to be unique to SVG settings.
I updated my Seamly2D and SeamlyME to the latest version today, but that has not fixed the problem (the SVG exports were incorrect with the previous version I had today and also the current version).
I have not otherwise changed any export settings since my last successful SVG exports last month.
I’m grateful for any help or suggestions. I have work to do and need these SVG exports working correctly again!